Serene Waves - The No.16 Back Beach is Calling
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 8 Cars
Only 18 months young & with exclusive architectural tones, you will want to live the rest of your days out in this stunning beach side Peninsula home.
Resting on approx. 869 sqm of useable coastal land, this immaculate home has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & a large open plan kitchen / dining / living area with an adjoining sitting room. This property has a multitude of outdoor entertainment areas, decks with coastal contemporary features that compliment the area. The location is fabulous & within walking distance to the number 16 back beach & shops.
* Main bedroom has wall-to-wall carpets, blinds, study nook, fully-fitted walk in robe, ensuite with large frameless
shower, twin basins, toilet & fan.
* Bedroom 3 has wall-to-wall carpets, twin robes & fan.
* Bedroom 2 has wall to wall carpets, triple wardrobes & fan.
* Bedroom 1 has wall-to-wall carpets, twin wardrobe & fan.
* Large open plan kitchen/dining/living room, stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances
* 900m gas cooktop, twin electric ovens, dishwasher, microwave nook, 10 pot drawers, walk in Butler's pantry & fully
plumbed refrigerator space.
* Main bathroom has spa bath, fully frameless shower & basin.
* Separate powder room & toilet.
* Large, spacious laundry with twin storage cupboards & plenty of extra storage.
* Air-conditioning system, gas log fire & gas ducted heating.
* Quality blinds & polished timber floors throughout & square set plaster throughout the living areas.
* Double glazed windows, fly wires, quality aluminium doors & windows
* Alarm system and extensive outdoor security lighting.
* Under floor insulation adding to the energy rating.
* Large beautiful outdoor, undercover, alfresco entertaining area with decking & twin fans.
* Large garage with a high roof (12m x 6m x 3m), fully-wired, concrete base with water.
* Even the garage has stone top workbench!
* Garage is alarmed separately to the home.
* 4 space carport, underneath workshop (10m x 2.3m) & storage area.
* Enough room to store a caravan.
* Low maintenance outdoor grounds & gardens.
* Large water tank with pump to flush toilets & instantaneous gas hot water service
* The property is fully fenced & secure with quality fencing.
* Expected rental return $500 per week
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
4 garage spaces and 4 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.