Shades of Queensland
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 7 Cars
Resting on approx. 2066 sqm (approx.) of elevated coastal land we are offering one lucky buyer the opportunity to own this spacious 6 bedroom Peninsula home. With zoned living on each level all the family will have the space and privacy only a home of the size can afford.
Everything about this home is generous in space and proportions.
Features of this well located property:
- 6 bedroom (all with built in robes)
- 3 bathrooms (two new/one updated)
- New Kitchenette downstairs
- New Laundry / butlers pantry
- New carpet and custom made barndoors downstairs
- Freshly painted throughout
- 3 living areas. Teenage retreat /home office
- Large kitchen with brand new dishwasher
- Free standing 800m stainless oven (6 months old)
- New tapware throughout
- New downlights, door hardware, light switches power points
- Downstairs can be used as a separate fully self contained area.
- Gas and electric heating and air conditioning
- 2 Garages and an abundance of parking
- 5 kw solar (last 3 bills no charge) (they paid us)
- Bore water and pond
- Chicken coop. Large enclosed roaming area
- Art Studio/ Bar/Mancave
- Large vegie garden and established palms
- Multiple covered decks
- Electric gates and freshly laid driveway
- Fully fenced and secured with room for pool.
- Room for boat/caravan/trailer
If you are searching for a home that will accommodate a large family or you are a tradesman that needs the space or you want to invest in the ever growing holiday rental market this property is worth inspecting.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
2,066m² / 0.51 acres
3 garage spaces and 4 off street parks
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Street Sales 44 Kuringai Road Tootgarook
Area Sales 44 Kuringai Road Tootgarook
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.