Amber Cottage by the Sea
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Set back from the street is this charming cottage nestled under a Liquid amber tree that cools the house in summer with its abundant shade.
Located approximately 500 metres from the golden sands of Port Phillip Bay with easy access to restaurants, shops and all the facilities the Mornington Peninsula has to offer.
This delightful cottage features:
- Open plan living with natural oak flooring
- Kitchen with butler's sink and separate secluded snug area
- Newly appointed bathroom and laundry
- Gas log fire surrounded by a charming fireplace
- Reverse/Split system air conditioner
- Plantation shutters throughout
- 2 beautifully appointed bedrooms
- A bungalow (3rd bedroom) set within the picturesque garden
- 3 sheds for maximum storage potential
- Decking and landscaping that creates an aura of peace
- Easy freeway access
- The cottage has been re-clad with timber, re-wired & has a new gas hot water service
Amber Cottage will allure you in the winter with its snug warm interior.
In the summer experience the wonder of the Liquidamber tree for cooling shade throughout the cottage or on the timeless verandah.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
402m² / 0.1 acres
2 off street parks
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.